IDEXX Telemedicine Consultants
Working together for improved outcomes
- Dependable answers to your routine and challenging diagnostic questions
- Collaborative consultations that help you take precise clinical action
- ECG screening plans that fit your practice
Not signed up yet? Contact us to get started.
Add ECG screens to your preanesthetic protocol
CardioPet ECG Plans
CardioPet ECG Plans make it easier and more affordable than ever to quickly uncover easily missed cardiac conditions such as arrhythmias.
- ECG screen results are returned in under 30 minutes.
- Learn more about the CardioPet ECG Device.
CardioPet ECG Device
The CardioPet ECG Device lets you:
- Capture an ECG using 6 leads simultaneously for the best diagnostic information.
- View, save, and submit your patient’s ECG through vetmedstat.com.
- Gain valuable insights from our cardiology services.
Companion animal and equine consults
A detailed written interpretation of imaging studies is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Radiographs and ultrasounds
Cardiac consults and screens
A detailed written interpretation of an ECG or cardiac imaging study is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Consult with diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations
- Preanesthetic screens
- Wellness screens
Dental, exotics, and other consults
A detailed written assessment is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Dental consults
- Exotic consults
- Internist consults
- Dermatology consults
No surgery is routine.
Preanesthetic ECG screens should be.
Toby case study
Monkey case study
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Support: 0800 838 522
Documents & resources
Access Telemedicine Consultants sample reports, submission options and more.
Additional support numbers
24 hour Technical Support: 0800 838 522
DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communication of medical information. FedEx is a registered trademark of Federal Express Corporation. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.