New, modern interface streamlines everyday tasks
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn about key features including:
- Contemporary fonts and icons allow for easier navigation and reading.
- Enhanced search finds patient and client information without leaving the active window.
- Hover feature provides instant access to scheduling detail.
We’ll help you switch and get the most out of your software
Get customised training that starts with onboarding and keeps going. We’ll develop a training plan for your practice that includes in-person and remote sessions.
Confident data conversion
Count on seamless, successful conversion of your practice data into Cornerstone Software. Cornerstone specialists have managed more data conversions than any other veterinary software provider.
Customer support and ongoing upgrades
Cornerstone Software upgrades are feature-rich and enhance your software’s performance. Our specialists are available by phone, or email.
All my pieces of equipment and Cornerstone talk to one another, and we’ve got our protocols in Cornerstone. Our staff get alerts so they don’t forget to do things, and they only have to enter information once."
Michael Davis, Practice Manager
West Palm Animal Clinic
West Palm Beach, Florida
We’ve customised Cornerstone to the way we practice, so we deliver an exceptional experience that brings more clients to our door."
Rebecca Rebillard, Practice Manager
Aspetuck Animal Hospital
New Preston, Connecticut
The industry’s most adopted and advanced veterinary software
Patients treated per year
Medical notes generated every day
Veterinary professional users
Integrated diagnostic results run every hour
Sign up for a free demo of Cornerstone Software
Complete the form below and a representative will be in touch to schedule a demo
Why choose Cornerstone?
- The industry's most integrated software
- Dedicated, white-glove training and support
- Secure, remote access now available
- Flexible payment options, including licensing, programs, and subscription pricing
Cornerstone is a preferred provider of and recommended by the American Animal Hospital Association