Faster, easier quantification of heterotrophic bacteria
The EasyDisc platform provides heterotrophic plate count† results without media preparation or extensive quality control.
- No equipment, autoclaving, or agar preparation
- 12-month shelf life eliminates waste and improves workflow
- Smaller plate size reduces plastic waste by more than half
Benefits and features
- Bright blue colonies make reading the test faster than traditional methods
- Less than 1 minute of hands-on time
- Simplified procedure minimizes chance of contamination
- Minimal quality control (QC) compared to traditional methods
- Built-in gridlines make reading the test easier than traditional methods
EasyDisc YEA Test
EasyDisc PCA Test
EasyDisc R2A Test
Find out how to start using EasyDisc tests for your water testing needs
Fill out the form below and an IDEXX representative will reach out to you.
†Heterotrophic plate count (HPC) is also referred to as total plate count (TPC) or total viable count (TVC) in some regions.